Information about this listing
- Bluffs of Winding Creek @ McKinney Tx.
- Room Count
- 5 Bedrooms / 4.5 Baths / 2 Living / 2 Dining / Study / Game / Media / 3 Garage Spaces
- McKinney ISD / Walker Elementary / Faubion Middle / McKinney High
- Square Footage
- Lot Size
- 0.2686 acres
- Year Built
- MLS Number
Amenities offered with this Listing
Amenities you will find inside!
Gorgeous Custom Home with Stunning Upgrades! Endless Room Options and Space for the Whole Family! Relaxing Backyard with Wrap-around Covered Patio!
- Amazing Curb Appeal with Lush Landscaping and Mature Trees, Stone and Brick Façade and Large Front Porch
- Open Foyer with 19’ Ceiling, and Custom Oak Arched Front Door with Wrought Iron Detailing and Surrounded by Gorgeous Millwork
- Hand Scraped Hardwoods Stretch through Main Level
- Formal Dining has Stunning Chandelier
- Inviting Family Room with Soaring 19-ft Ceiling, Surround Sound and Stone Gas Log See Through Fireplace flanked by Built-In Cabinets
- Richly Appointed Study has French Doors to Patio, Marble See Through Gas Log Fireplace and Wall of Built-Ins
- Wine Closet with Wrought Iron Door and Sink
- Plantation Shutters and Solid Core Doors
- Kitchen has Granite Counters, Glass Tile Backsplash and an Abundance of Built In White Cabinetry with Under Mount Lighting
- Large Island with Additional Seating Area
- Stainless Steel Appliances Include: Thermador Commercial Grade 6-Burner Gas Cooktop, Double Ovens and Built-In Microwave
- Charming Breakfast Area has Bay Window and Door to Patio with Views
- Private Master Retreat features Surround Sound, Tray Ceiling, Fabric Blinds and Door to Patio
- Spa-Like Master Bath offer Separate Vanities with Granite, Oversized Jetted Tub, Large Shower with Double Shower Heads and Custom Walk-In Closet
- Exercise Room with Vaulted Beamed Ceiling, Painted Concrete Floor and Door to Front Porch
- Main Floor Guest Suite with Ensuite Bathroom and Door to Patio
- Mud Bench and Spacious Utility with Cabinets, Sink and Countertop
- Upstairs features Game Room, Media Room, Wet Bar, Activity Room, 2 Additional Bedrooms, Full Bathroom, Desk Nook and Guest Suite with Ensuite Bathroom and Balcony
- Wrap Around Back Patio with Ceiling Fans and Outdoor Shower
- Sprawling Backyard, Ready for Pool or Play Yard
- Wood Stained Fence
- 2 Separate Garages, 1 Double and 1 Single, Both with Cedar Doors and Epoxy Floors.
About Your Realtor Jane Clark
The listing agent is Jane Clark from Keller Williams Mckinney's Top Producing Jane Clark Realty Group LLC. She is a certified Luxury Home Specialist. Jane was nominated to the top 1000 Realtors in the United States by Keller Williams CEO,Marc Willis . She is the top producer for KW McKinney and a top 5 Elite Producer for the entire NTNMM multi state region. The Jane Clark Realty Group is the Top Producing Real Estate Group for Northern Collin County. She won D Magazines widely acclaimed Best Realtor Award every year since 2006. Jane has been voted the Best Realtor in the McKinney Allen Corridor by the readers of Living Magazine.
The Jane Clark Realty Group LLC is the Listing agent for
Best McKinney Real Estate
McKinney House for Sale
2604 Woodland Ct, Village of Eldorado, McKinney
description: Kw McKinney Realtor Jane Clark offers this georgeous home.
Realtor Walk Thru Rating and feedback...
Rated 5/5 based on 11 Realtor Walk Thrus
Listing Price: $588.000
Offerred by: Jane Clark Realty Group LLC