Information about this listing
- Northwood Hills, Dallas Tx.
- Room Count
- 5 Bedrooms / 3.5 Baths / 2 Living / 2 Dining / Gunite Pool / 3 Car Split Garage
- Richardson ISD / Northwood Elementary / Westwood Jr High / Richardson High
- Square Footage
- Lot Size
- .356 Acre
- Year Built
- MLS Number
Amenities offered with this Listing
Amenities you will find inside!
Impressive Single Story Home in Desirable Neighborhood! Sparkling Diving Depth Pool with Lush Landscaping and Mature Trees! Walk to Park and School!
- Gorgeous Walkup with Mature Trees, Lush Landscaping & Circle Drive
- Brick & Stone Façade with Front Porch and Updated Front Door with Wrought Iron Leaded Windows
- Spacious Foyer with Travertine Tile and Tray Ceiling
- Formal Dining has Picture Window and Mirrored Wall
- Formal Living with Picture Window and Crown Molding
- Inviting Family Room has Stone Wood Burning Fireplace, Wall of Built-Ins, Surround Sound and Vaulted Ceiling with Back Lighting and Wooden Beam
- Butler’s Pantry with Mirrored Shelves, Built-In Wine Rack and Cabinets, Decorative Lighting and Sink
- Kitchen offers Abundance of Cabinetry with Under Mount Lighting, Stainless Steel Appliances Including Double Ovens, Instant Hot Water Faucet and Recessed Lights
- Charming Breakfast Area has Double Insulated Bay Window, Wainscoting with Chair Rail Molding, Decorative Light and Built-In Hutch
- Master Suite has Plantation Shutters, Surround Sound, Crown Molding and Door to Patio
- Master Bath features Separate Vanities with Built-In Linen Cabinet and Walk-In Closet and Separate Room with Sunken Tub and Separate Shower
- 3 Car Split Oversized Rear Garage
- Two Secondary Bedrooms each with Plantation Shutters and Walk-In Closets Share Ensuite Bathroom with Dual Sinks
- Two Secondary Bedrooms each with Plantation Shutters Share Full Bathroom with Stand-Up Shower
- Large Utility Room with Built-In Cabinetry, Closet and Room for Fridge
- Paneless Glass Windows
- Large Covered Porch w/Ceiling Fan and Surround Sound
- Extended Patio around Gunite Pool with Lush Landscaping, Extended Sprinkler System, Landscaped Up-Lighting and Mature Trees
- 8ft Board on Board Stained Fence
About Your Realtor Jane Clark
The listing agent is Jane Clark from Keller Williams Mckinney's Top Producing Jane Clark Realty Group LLC. She is a certified Luxury Home Specialist. Jane was nominated to the top 1000 Realtors in the United States by Keller Williams CEO,Marc Willis . She is the top producer for KW McKinney and a top 5 Elite Producer for the entire NTNMM multi state region. The Jane Clark Realty Group is the Top Producing Real Estate Group for Northern Collin County. She won D Magazines widely acclaimed Best Realtor Award every year since 2006. Jane has been voted the Best Realtor in the McKinney Allen Corridor by the readers of Living Magazine.
The Jane Clark Realty Group LLC is the Listing agent for
Best McKinney Real Estate
McKinney House for Sale
2604 Woodland Ct, Village of Eldorado, McKinney
description: Kw McKinney Realtor Jane Clark offers this georgeous home.
Realtor Walk Thru Rating and feedback...
Rated 5/5 based on 11 Realtor Walk Thrus
Listing Price: $588.000
Offerred by: Jane Clark Realty Group LLC